The Legal Clinic Network (“LCN”) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. LCN is an umbrella organization of 35 registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams providing support to IDPs, Returnees and Refugees. LCN members also provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Security Consultant will be responsible on evaluating existing security systems to determine the potential risk of a breach. The consultant develops policies and procedures that minimize the risk to properties, employees and computer systems.
- conduct tests on a current system to determine weak areas;
- prepare security reports;
- detailing the weak security areas and make recommendations to correct the problems
- conduct regular tests to ensure security measures are protecting the business
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Security professional Certificate
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- have past experience in security
- a degree in computer systems security is a plus
To apply for the job, please send your CV to the Human Resources Department of the Legal Clinics Network at the following email address:
Note that the deadline for accepting applications:
March 5, 2021