Technical Field Coordinator
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Legal Clinic Network (LCN) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. LCN is an umbrella organization of 31 registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams. LCN members also provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
Technical Field Advisor SCOPE OF WORK
The Technical Field Coordinator Provide oversight of compliance of LCN Partners with agreed technical guidelines, and advise them accordingly.
- Provide assistance to local professional legal associations and NGOs to improve their capacity to provide Legal Awareness, develop regional continuing legal education, and improve Organizational development.
- Assist in organizing and implementing technical activities, training events, and other activities as defined by the work plan to meet strategic programmatic objectives.
- Working with other team members to develop and carry out customized Fining and mentoring for NGO legal services provider.
- Conduct scheduled site visits to partner NGOs to monitor and assess quality of their Awareness Campaigns
- Advise on the correct documentation and processing of Awareness Activities
- Contribute to program success stories and provide input for success stories to communication Specialist including photographs when possible.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Understanding of policy and regulations in related fields
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude.
- Acceptable English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com