TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Legal Clinic Network (“LCN”) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. LCN is an umbrella organization of 31 registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams. LCN members also provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
Program Coordinator SCOPE OF WORK
Program Coordinator provides technical and administrative support to the Executive Director and Higher Management in the implementation of “Enhancing Access to Justice for People with Disabilities” project, including scheduling meetings, drafting correspondences, coordinating travel logistics, preparing estimated budgets for project activities, reviewing training materials and supervising the technical team in targeted governorates. The Program Coordinator Coordinates All project related activities and dedicated staff functions, serving as a focal point between the LCN and the Program’s stakeholders and LCN’s Committees.
Provide administrative support to the Executive Director
- Maintain Outlook calendar
- Arrange meeting requirements (e.g. meeting invitations, logistical preparations and providing meeting minutes)
- Process mail and email
- Maintain monthly follow-up for the activity work plans
- Provide adequate data for the Monthly Progress Report
Provide support and supervision to technical/executive staff
- Conduct weekly meetings with Executive staff
- Management of PWD referral cases
- Preparing meeting agendas and meetings’ related documents
- Preparing activity reports
- Liaising with service providers and provide necessary documentation (e.g. Statement of Work contracts)
- Communication with program beneficiaries, stakeholders, and governmental institutions of concern
- Other duties and special projects, including regularly liaising with other support and administrative staff to ensure efficient project planning and implementation
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
The candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Three – five years of previous experience with office administration
- Strong technical skills (e.g. report drafting and budget estimation)
- Proficiency in necessary Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong writing, text editing and presentation skills and multitasking ability
- Handling workload and prioritizing.
- Problem solving and proactivity
To Apply for this position:
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing dates for applications is Jan 05, 2018