Data Entry & Admin AssistantTERMS OF REFERENCE
The Legal Clinic Network (LCN) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. The LCN is an umbrella organization of 31 registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams. The LCN members also provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
Reporting & Data Specialist SCOPE OF WORK
The M&E Officer will support the M&E unit in all data collection, analysis, and learning activities to help ensure accountability and efficiency from start to finish for all programs and projects, both new and established; S/he will provide technical field support to the M&E unit; The M&E Officer will work closely with Program teams to assess field conditions, support capacity building initiatives, and facilitate the collection of quality data under the supervision of the M&E Unit. S/he may be assigned to focus on supporting one or more specific grants or projects within a program as assigned by the Project Manager.
Work with Supervisor to design, implement, and oversee all performance management and evaluation activities related to the program;
- Conduct site visits to the offices of program’s counterparts throughout Iraq to ensure that program objectives are met;
- Assist staff of program’s counterparts in preparing and submitting accurate reports;
- Maintain contact with counterparts to keep Program apprised of issues and problems;
- Develop familiarity with the grants and procurement packages provided to counterparts in order to properly monitor their presence, installation, and use in the field;
- Verify counterpart reporting regarding program targets;
- Provide hands-on technical assistance to counterpart reporting officers to ensure quality, timely reporting; when necessary;
- Support technical components in gathering information from the field;
- Collaborate with all other Program divisions and components as needed;
- Participate in drafting and providing input for weekly, quarterly, annual, and Performance Management Plan reports, ensuring appropriate inputs from other staff and/or consultants;
- Contribute to program success stories and provide input for success stories to Communications Assistant, including photographs when possible; and
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
Master’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience or bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in performance monitoring, evaluation, development and implementation of performance management plans
- Experience related to quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Ability to design data collection systems including written surveys and focus groups, draft reports analyzing the resulting data, and disaggregate data when appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments under minimal supervision
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Proficiency in data analysis software
- Fluency in Arabic and English required
- Ability and willingness to travel required
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications is April 27, 2017.