TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Legal Clinic Network (LCN) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. The LCN is an umbrella organization of 31 registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams. The LCN members also provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
Logistic Support SCOPE OF WORK
Logistic Support Will Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and performing administrative duties as described below.
Collaborate across project goals to manage logistical, operational and administrative support for technical activities.
- Organize, distribute and carry out responsibilities and tasks to supporting staff and ensure delivery of expected outcomes and products.
- Manage and participate in all office administration and operational functions.
- Direct and participate in all procurement functions.
- Manage and participate in all administrative matters concerning human resource management in accordance with UNHCR contracts and Iraqi Labor Law.
- Manage and coordinate all in-country travel arrangements for LCN staff and its consultants.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, work plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) reports, email, and other written communications.
- Any Other duties as requested by the Executive Director or Program Manager.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude
- 3+ years of administrative support experience with increasing responsibility required
- Microsoft Word: Mail merge and know how to embed documents
- Microsoft Excel: (transferring Word documents to Excel and editing spreadsheets)
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications is April 27, 2017.