TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Legal Clinic Network (LCN) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. LCN is an umbrella organization of 31registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams. LCN members also, provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
Committee Coordinator SCOPE OF WORK
Committee Coordinator Supports the Executive Director and Higher Management in daily and special projects, including scheduling, drafting correspondence, coordinating travel logistics, developing speeches and preparing meeting materials. Secondarily, supports the Commission Liaison and Executive Staff in the coordination of all LCN committees. Coordinates All Staff meetings and special staff functions.
Provide administrative support to the Executive Director
- maintain Outlook calendar
- set up meetings
- process mail and email
- answer incoming calls
- make travel arrangements
Provide support for all LCN committees – coordination with Committees and Executive Staff
- communication to all committee members
- meeting invitations
- management and distribution of meeting content and documents
- committee member and staff follow-up
- maintenance and Update of committee rosters
- meeting minutes
Coordinate quarterly All Staff meetings and special Staff events – scheduling
- Meeting content
- budget management
- Other duties and special projects, including regularly liaising with the rest of the support and administrative staff to ensure efficiencies with calendaring and planning.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Five plus years of previous experience with office administration and,
- Strong technical skills.
- Budgeting experience is required.
- Proficiency with a variety of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask. and
- Handle a fast-paced organization.
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision or seek guidance proactively when necessary.
- Basic English language is required
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com