The Legal Clinic Network (“LCN”) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. LCN is an umbrella organization of 31 registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams. LCN members also provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
Cash Focal Point SCOPE OF WORK
Cash Focal Point The major responsibility of the cash focal point is communication with beneficiaries and to assist UNHCR cash unit for the implementation of UNHCR cash based assistance as laid down in the SOP.
- Communicate/ inform CBI beneficiaries on CBI Processes especially registration with Financial Service Provider.
- Inform the Cash Assistance payment receiver about the process of cash out, cash grant amount and location(s)/ agents for cash out.
- Inform the CBI beneficiaries of lodging complaint/express grievance in connection with quality of services provided by Financial Service Provider.
- Receive unattended/ unresolved complaints and report to CBI Unit/ focal point
- Call beneficiaries to ascertain they are able to withdraw/ receive cash grant. Assist beneficiaries to withdraw their grants and in case of technical issues, report such cases to Cash Unit.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to beneficiary’s complaints and request for information
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Any other relevant tasks requested by Cash Unit.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- A relevant University degree or equivalent.
- Fluent English speaker
- High skills in relevant software
- Proficiency with a variety of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong report writing and interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask and
- handle a fast-paced organization.
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision or seek guidance proactively when necessary.
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications is April 12, 2018.