TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Legal Clinic Network (“LCN”) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. The LCN is an umbrella organization of 35 registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams. The LCN members also provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
Administrative Assistant SCOPE OF WORK
Administrative Assistant Will Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and performing administrative duties as described below.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- bachelor degree
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude
- 3+ years of administrative support experience with increasing responsibility required
- Microsoft Word: Mail merge and know how to embed documents
- Microsoft Excel: (transferring Word documents to Excel and editing spreadsheets)
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications is January 25, 2017.