TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Legal Clinic Network (“LCN”) is an Iraqi NGO supporting legal aid service delivery, awareness raising, and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable Iraqis. The LCN is an umbrella organization of 35 registered Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) that provide direct legal aid services nationwide through static legal clinics and mobile legal teams. The LCN members also provide awareness workshops on legal protection issues, specifically focusing on civil documentation and family law, as well as housing, land and property and administrative law.
Finance Manager SCOPE OF WORK
Finance Manager will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans to enable LCN’s Management to make sound decisions and meet funder standards.
- collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- producing long-term business plans
- undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- managing budgets
- developing and managing financial systems/models
- carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- supervising staff
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Prefer qualifications in accountancy, statistics, economics, mathematics, management or business subjects.
- A minimum of three years of work experience at the national and international levels in donor report writing.
- Fluency in English (ability to write reports in clear and readable language)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing dates for applications is June 25, 2016.